1. Information We Gather
You may explore our Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, when you become a registered user of our Website or sign-up for our email notifications, we will request that you provide Personal Information about yourself. We also collect Navigational Information. We may also receive your Personal Information through ad campaigns or digital placements in the event you request additional information regarding our services.
When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), and the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, click-stream data, and access times and referring Website addresses. This information is used to maintain quality of the Website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
Information About Children
The Website is not intended for or targeted at children under 17, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 17. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 17, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete the information.
What is Personal Information?
For the purpose of this policy “personal information” refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Website, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this Website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
2. How we use the information we collect
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Website
- send you information or content which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — however, this information will not be used to identify any individual user
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed to understand, operate, and improve the Website and our user’s experience.
We post customer testimonials on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Social Media Features
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information as described in further detail below.
- We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to conduct advertising opportunities, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements).
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- If you register as a user on our website, we store the information provided in your user profile indefinitely. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (however, you cannot change your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will delete this information from our servers at any time upon your request. Additionally, if you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we will retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services (such as when you last opened an email from us). You may opt-out of these communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails or by sending us email us at email@example.com or postal mail to A3 Visual, 8955 National Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90034 USA, Attention: Privacy.
We also retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
3. How we share information we collect
The information collected using these tools may include your IP address, browser characteristics, operating system, the address of the web page that referred you to our Website, dates and times of Website visits, the language your system uses, and the country and time zone in which your device is located. These automated technologies also permit the collection of “clickstream data,” which may include a log of content you access while browsing the Website.
Companies acting on our behalf may combine the information collected from your visit to our Website with other information they have collected previously. Your web browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict, reject or disable certain cookies.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Interest-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics. Our Website uses interest-based online advertising (also called “targeted advertising”, “remarketing”, or “behavioral advertising”), Google Analytics, and AdWords search advertising.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this Website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choic… (or if located in the European Union, by clicking here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/) and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/pref… those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by A3 Visual., we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
4. What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. This means:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- You can request to be removed from our commercial email lists.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to make a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to A3 Visual, 8955 National Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90034 USA, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We do not send unsolicited commercial email in violation of applicable laws and include an “opt-out” mechanism for every commercial email sent.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails or by sending us email us at email@example.com or by mail to A3 Visual, 8955 National Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90034 USA, Attention: Privacy.
5. How we protect your data
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures.
In the unlikely event that a data breach should occur resulting in the compromise of your personal information, A3 Visual. will notify you without undue delay after becoming aware of the personal data breach.